Wednesday 1 April 2009

Well hello there!

Welcome to my humble abode,Blog.




Bittersweet Bigarade's Ramblings is my blog about food.

I am a eighteen year old student chef that lives in the east of England(& no I do not sound like a farmer,to my knowledge).I am a hoarder of useless junk, I buy things just because I think I may need them one day,or because they are generally cute and pointless! I have an obsession with the colour orange!



Me & food,well...we have a "Love Love" Relationship.
I love food, whether it be cooking it,learning about it and well..ermm..Eating it!

I tend to do things my way, by reading some of my posts im sure you will come to notice this.I like experimenting with stuff,hence my blog( i just wanted to see what it was like to have a blog really). im the only food blogger i know!im in contact with so many people day in and day out...but no food bloggers ,so most of what is on here,is from my little mind!

(but im learning! expanding my horizon of readable blogs)


But back to the point,( i do that alot,Ramble on!!)

My blog,Welcome.
I hope you enjoy my odd views on life and food and my chronic rambling.
thanks for reading and i hope to see you around!


Bigarade x



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails